Monday, June 6, 2011

Thought #2- Warriors

Have you ever heard of something called the Warrior Dash? It's about a 3 mile race through mud and a bunch of obstacles and such, and it's freaking hard to complete. However, when you do complete it, you get a fuzzy hat with horns, a medal, and a beer. You also get a sense of pride and accomplishment, and you go home feeling all good inside. It's a great feeling, not unlike after you complete a good workout or turn in the best project you think you've ever completed. So it makes me ask, are you a warrior?
Now, you don't have to be a strong, muscle-covered hairy guy to be a warrior, or some superhero-like woman with boobs that are bigger than your head as portrayed in comic books. To me, you're a warrior if you just live a good life. If you want to make the world a slightly better place, whether its by planting a tree or smiling at someone, even just walking instead of taking your car. I think the best kind of warrior though, is someone who's goal is to find and train new warriors to go out and the world and work to make it happier. Now, I'm not saying go throw smiley face stickers at people and scream "Be Happy!!" I'm saying don't mope.
So go out my little Warriors! (Do I sound like Lady Gaga?) Spread joy, spread goodness, and above all, DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment